School Supplies for Students 2012 Helps Prepare Children to Learn
SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR STUDENTS
A project of
United Way of St. Lucie County
Please Participate! - Sign Up Here!
The School Supplies for Students program helps prepare children to learn.
The goal for our 16th year is to provide at least 4000 underserved children with pencils, paper, notebooks, and crayons so they can be just like everyone else when school starts.
There are many ways to participate in this community-wide effort. You can:
- Stuff a bag or box with the following school supplies: backpacks, wide-ruled notebook paper, composition books, folders, spiral books, colored pencils, #2 pencils, pens, crayons, and glue sticks. Then, download, print and attach this Stuff the Bag tag. Supplies can be left at the United Way office, 4800 S. US 1, Ft. Pierce, FL 34982.
- Fill supplies requests for individual children
- Adopt-A-School or Adopt-A-School Grade
- Make a financial contribution
- Volunteer at a Stuff-the-Bus location Friday, July 20 and Saturday, July 21.
- Sort and pack supplies on Saturday July 28, Wednesday, Aug. 1, and Saturday, Aug. 4. 9:00AM-3:00PM each day
Call United Way at 772-464-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GIVE. ADVOCATE. VOLUNTEER. LIVE UNITEDTM