A project of United Way of St. Lucie County
The 2017 School Supplies Drive is coming soon! Stay tuned for more details!
The School Supplies for Students program helps prepare children to learn.
The goal for our 21st year is to provide at least 5000 underserved children with pencils, paper, notebooks, and crayons so they can be “just like everyone else” when school starts.
There are many ways to participate in this community-wide effort. You can:
- Stuff a bag or box with the following school supplies: backpacks, wide-ruled notebook paper, composition books, folders, spiral books, colored pencils, #2 pencils, pens, crayons, and glue sticks. Then, download, print and attach this Stuff the Bag tag. Supplies can be left at the United Way office, 4800 S. US 1, Ft. Pierce, FL 34982.
- Fill supplies requests for individual children
- Collect general school supplies
- Adopt-A-School or Adopt-A-School Grade
- Make a financial contribution
- Volunteer at a “Stuff-the-Bus” location at one of the Wal-Mart stores - (3 hour shifts) on
- Sort and pack supplies at:
Forest Grove Middle School
3201 S. 25th Street, Fort Pierce, FL
Call United Way at 772-464-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.