Give Your Time
If you have some time on your hands and want to give back to your community, look no further than Volunteer St. Lucie.
Volunteer St. Lucie has many needs for your time and talents as a volunteer that will improve the lives of residents through St. Lucie County.
Visit our new website, volunteerstlucie.galaxydigital.com to learn more about the various opportunities available in the community.
Citizen Review Panels
People who give generously to improve the community often wonder what happens to their donations after they provide their gift. At United Way of St. Lucie County, donors and supporters have the unique opportunity to help decide how United Way funds are invested by serving on a Citizen Review panel.
Applications for 2019 Citizen Review Panels now open!
What do citizen review volunteers do?
- Review grant application instruments
- Conduct agency site visits
- Recommend evaluation scores for each program
How much time does it take?
- Training provided on Monday, April 29th, 9 AM, at IRSC - Main Campus- W building Room 246.
- For each program you agree to:
- One to two hours to review grant application materials
- One half-day (approximately 5 hours) to conduct the agency site visit and deliberations. Save the date between Monday, May 6th through Wednesday, May 15th.
What qualifications do I need to do this job?
Knowledge or experience that is aligned with one or more of the following areas:
- Community Needs ( i.e. knowledge of community collaberations, needs assessments, census data, direct client service, etc.).
- Results Driven (i.e. outcome measurements, data collection, program evaluation, etc.).
- Diversity and Inclusion (equal opportunity or accessibility expertise, familiarity with disproportionality, experience with inclusion efforts, etc.).
- Governance (i.e. board of directors experience, strategic planning, bylaw review, committee work, etc.).
- Finances (knowledge of financial ratios, annual audits, bookkeeping, experience in nonprofit finances or financial management, etc.).
To register as a United Way Citizen Review Panel Volunteer, please log into the e-C-Impact website or create a new account if you are not registered (below). Please use your email address as your username. http://volunteer.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=11140F
For more information, contact Jessica Parrish at 772-464-5300 or email@example.com.